Translate

Thursday, June 23, 2016

Part Two

My Dear Readers,

        I have five minutes to write and post this so it's going to be quick. I just wanted to come on here on the actual blogiversary of Adventures in Somnambulism and thank each and every one of you. I suck at posing frequently on here, and you have all blown me away with your support. I cannot believe how many people across the globe are reading my silly little blog, and it makes me want to cry with happiness. Thank you all so much.
        This year has been insane, but I've had so much fun sharing parts of it with you all. I promise to try and get back on track once we're settled (spoilers, we're moving!), so stay tuned, friends. :)
        I love you all so much. Thank you for an amazing year.
        Two minutes left...I can't believe it's been a year.

                                                         With all the love and appreciation in the world,
                                                              Madeline

No comments:

Post a Comment