Translate

Monday, March 28, 2016

Life Update/YouTube/Happy Easter!

My Dear Readers,

           It has been far too long. All I can say in my defense is that high school is demanding! I hope you all had a lovely Easter, I couldn't post yesterday because my entire family came to visit. it was kind of hectic, but I had so much fun hanging out with my cousins again. I got to play a song for my Grandfather on guitar (Sea of Love by Cat Power!), and we all ate a ton of cake. 
           Since we are moving soon, I've been trying to pair down and get rid of my old toys and books. My little cousin, Oona, loves baby dolls and yesterday she added a very special one to her collection. I had received a Baby Alive doll for Christmas when I was little, and played with her for yeeeeaaaars. But as I got older, she began to collect dust. Now I know that my doll is in good hands with someone who will actually play with her, and love her just as much as I did. It feels really good to donate old toys or give them to family members and see other people enjoying things that you had forgotten about. 
           On a less sappy note, I've wanted to start a YouTube channel for ages and I finally uploaded a video! I had posted a Continental Knitting Tutoial before, but I couldn't figure out how to edit it. It's really time consuming and takes about 8 years to export and upload, but I started using iMovie to put my videos together. I can't download it on my PC so I have to use my iPad or iPhone, and it takes a while. However, I really like iMovie because it's very straightforward and simple compared to Windows Movie Maker. I love the format of the app, and all the different text options. Bonus: I don't have to wait for the program to export each individual clip like on Movie Maker. 
          I have four other videos that I've been working on, and hopefully I'll be able to upload them soon. Remember all those trips I went on last Summer? Along with all the pictures, I filmed my vacation as well. I finally finished condensing the clips and doing voice overs, and soon you'll be able to tour Atalaya with me and climb an almost 200 year old lighthouse called Old Baldy! For now, you can watch this Get Ready With Me video that will take you through my basic skin care routine as well as a very simple makeup look. This is my first time doing anything makeup related, so please be kind!

Displaying B92A05BA-B38F-4FD5-94C2-A19279F16C16.PNG
Displaying B92A05BA-B38F-4FD5-94C2-A19279F16C16.PNG

                               Yours with Love, 
                               Madeline

          (P.S.) I'm going to be changing the look of the blog soon, so keep an eye out! 

     

No comments:

Post a Comment