Translate

Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Photography In The Rain

My Dear Readers,

              Since school started I've had little time for blogging, but over the weekends I've taken gobs of pictures! I was finally able to import my favorites to my computer, and have made a three part series for you here. I hope you enjoy Part One, Photography In The Rain!

    Caught in the Rain
      Play in Ponchos
   Impact
    Punk Pop
     Beauty in The Gutter
    le Hotel Indigo
  The Ripple Effect
  Serenity and a Smudge
  Veins
 Photo Credits to Lynette Carpenter
 Photos Credits to Maxwell McDonough
    Before I fall

         As always, thank you so much for being patient with me and reading my blog, you guys and gals are stellar! I'm putting up two more posts today, so keep a look out! Now that I've located my SD card port and settled into the rhythm of High School, posts will be much more frequent! I'm starting a YouTube channel as well, so I'll let you know when it's all set up.
        To everyone dealing with Joaquin on the East Coast, I hope everything dries up soon! Stay safe and if you can, take advantage of the rain and get out there to photograph it! Post your pictures on Facebook or Instagram with the hashtag #SomnambulismAdventures or #ParadeInTheRain (when you get power again) and I'll check it out!

                                                                                          Yours with Love,
                                                                                                                   Madeline
 
(P.S.)

         This past month I've discovered the joy of Spotify. My username is "cofiebeanz", go check me out! I've been loving Sadie Jane's playlist Got A Bad Wrap, you should listen to it! If rap isn't your thing, "sadiejaneallen"'s got tons of other awesome music genres to browse.
         Before I go~to anyone who has access to Netflix, go watch Twin Peaks! It's so fabulous, I flew through a whole season in one weekend! My favorite character is Agent Cooper, Lucy being a close second. Let me know in the comments who like!

No comments:

Post a Comment